Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Preschool Graduate Gifts

My daugther graduated from Preschool on Saturday and I had in my head for several weeks (ok maybe more than that lol) what I would like to give each child as a celebration gift.

This is the bag. I used my newley purchased Cricut for the first time on those tags. LOVE IT!




Inside each bag was a goodie.

This goodie. A personalized pencil box (a required school supply). I bought all the boxes and then purchased the vinyl letters from an Etsy seller HERE. {highly recommend her!!!!}
The application was super easy and I LOVE the way they turned out.

We used polka dots and hearts for the girls decorations



Most of the boxes were girls. In her class there were 13 girls and 5 boys LOL They were definitely out numbered.
Since polka dots and hearts a too feminie we used stars for the boys!



Inside I put a few things. A 24 pack of crayons (another required school item) a little bag of smarties (which I put, Good luck in Kindergarten, Smartie)

A few silly bandz (are these super popular in your area? My daugther has a billion)
And pencils with these cute toppers. I had hands like these, apples, monkeys (seen below) and dinosaurs which were my fav and I didn't photograph. I got them at Michael's for $1.00 for a 3 pack!



All 18 gifts ready to go!


We handed them out on Saturday and each child LOVED them! I have to say that parents were pretty pleased as well since there were a few required school items inside. It was easy and very affordable!

No comments:

Post a Comment