Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pocket Invite

It's not that often that I get to do an invitation where I print, except for my own parties. I've started doing it more but mostly it's just design.

This is one I did for a couple's 40th Birthday party. They were turning 40 a month apart and were having a huge month long celebration with lots of different fun events.

I was lucky as the wife of the couple hired me and totally let me have free reign of the project.

This is what I came up with... a pocket folder invitation.

Their colors were red & black and I put together this invitation for them.



With a bright red envelope and coordinating sticker closure

One side was the invitation and the other had tiered information pages.






I really loved doing this invitation and the birthday couple was so pleased!
When is your next event? Contact me now so we can start working on the perfect ideas!-

No comments:

Post a Comment